JULY 17 to 21 ~ 9:00 to 12:00
Riders Jumping X Poles – 2’6″
- Designed to dig a little deeper on our riders equitation and details of their current jumping level. Riders will have a 1 hour riding lesson each day as well as a theory lesson of differing topics.
- We will advance the knowledge of the riders horsemanship on and off of the horse. We discuss the individual program each horse may need throughout the year, such as their equipment, vet and farrier necessities.
- We will learn to walk our jump courses on foot before we ride it and discuss how to approach your round on a horse show day.
- The camps are a nice way for our current students to meet other riders in our program and develop new friendships here at KCR.
- We do encourage our riders’ parents to come and watch the last day of camp, as we like to put on a special horse show for the riders to demonstrate what they have learned.
- Please note this is not a camp for a beginner with no experience, and the riders must meet the criteria to participate.
$425 inc GST
- 5 Day Program includes camp t-shirt
- Snacks/Lunches are not provided
What you’ll need for your camp:
- Online Waiver Filled Out (If Not Already Done)
- Boots (with 1-2” heel)
- Helmet (some available)
- Riding pants
– English – Riding Pants or half-chaps
– Western – Jeans are acceptable
- Clothing for the Weather