JULY 10 to 14 ~ 9:00 to 12:00
Beginners – Ages 8+
- Designed to be a safe and fun introduction for kids with little to no experience around horses.
- We will cover such things as safe handling, grooming, daily care of the horse, care of your equipment, and how to tack and untack your horse.
- We will have a 1 hour riding lesson each day to learn about the basic riding position, balance, control, and steering through obstacle courses. If the riders are comfortable, we will introduce the trot with assistance.
- Although most of the camp is geared towards the horses, there will be some time to visit the petting zoo, play a few games as well as a craft for the children to take home as a little keepsake.
- We do encourage our riders’ parents to come and watch the last day of camp, as we like to put on a special horse show for the riders to demonstrate what they have learned.
$425 inc GST
- 5 Day Program includes camp t-shirt
- Snacks/Lunches are not provided
What you’ll need for your camp:
- Online Waiver Filled Out (If Not Already Done)
- Boots (with 1-2” heel)
- Helmet (some available)
- Riding pants
– English – Riding Pants or half-chaps
– Western – Jeans are acceptable
- Clothing for the Weather